Meeting Tomorrow is a dynamic audiovisual and technology services provider for companies with recurring nationwide meetings and events. We are currently looking to hire a confident and motivated Business Development Representative to add to our Account Services team. The goal of this position is to drive sales growth by uncovering, qualifying, and developing new business opportunities. The ideal candidate is hardworking, self-motivated, passionate and interested in growing along with the company. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Account Services.
- Identify and grow relationships with potential clients in the pharmaceutical, marketing, meeting and event industries
- Build new client base and leads through cold calls, warm calls and in person meetings
- Regularly conduct presentations, conference calls and create proposals for potential clients
- Cultivate relationships with wide range of contacts from meeting planners to c-level executives and expand awareness within accounts
- Maintain regular communication and follow through with potential clients
- Participate in industry trade shows and other promotional efforts to find new sales leads
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience with track record of closing multiple six-figure deals
- Clear history of business development by prospecting and growing revenue in multiple accounts
- Ability to easily build rapport and credibility over the phone, email and in person with an executive level audience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Experience in the meeting/event or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Highly motivated with strong success in selling value added services and products
- Outgoing, fun, positive attitude
Meeting Tomorrow™ is a Chicago-based high-growth company that has achieved consistent growth for the past 10 years through service innovation and exceeding customer expectations. We provide technology services and equipment to enable live and virtual meetings and events throughout the country. Our long-term goal is to be the worldwide leader in our industry as measured by customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and employee happiness.
In addition to our professional commitments, we are equally dedicated to ensuring the well-being of our team – a competitive benefits package, comfortable work environment, strong team spirit and 2 dogs roaming around. Salary negotiable based on experience.
All resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.